Review Kopiko Coffee Candy from Indonesia

Kopiko is brand of coffee confectioneries produced in Indonesia by PT. Mayora Indah, T.BK It’s like having a cup of Coffee in your pocket.


I am addicted to coffee, I can't live without a single cup of coffee in the morning, and I drink more than 3 cups a day. But sometimes when I'm really busy and don't have the time to enjoy a warm cup of coffee, I rely on these cuties!
Kopiko 
Each piece is individually wrapped, and sealed tight. That's why I love stuffing this candies inside my pocket or bag. It's addicting, sweet, and the coffee taste is really great, Kopiko is made from real Java coffee. And I love the flavor and aroma of Java coffee, 4-5 of this candies contains the caffeine equivalent for a cup of espresso.

The little thing I don't really like is kopiko is hard candy, but that is hardly a minus.
 
The ingredients are very simple Sugar, glucose syrup, vegetable oil (palm oil and/or coconut oil), coffee extract (4.9%), butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin e322), caramel color (e150d), salt, natural coffee flavor. 

For Indonesian readers you can get Kopiko almost everywhere.
But for International readers, you can get Kopiko on eBay for $3 - $5 each big pack and you will get 21 of this cuties.

For you who have taste it, do you like it or do you have any preference for another brand?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)